T-Stick offers a beautiful and surprising concept that the hospitality sector cannot ignore
For use in restaurants and hotels all over the world, we offer a complete tea concept that is available in boxes of 30 and 125 T-Sticks, as well as double-walled tea glasses, presentation displays for use on tables and bars, table cards and hand-made tea boxes in light and dark oak and in white and black, each containing 60 T-Sticks.
- The use of the Royal T-Stick offers myriad benefits:
- Hygienic and can be used anywhere;
- Royal T-Stick is on its way to 100% UTZ and/or Rainforest Alliance certified tea. By purchasing in this way, Royal T-Stick ensures that the necessary care is taken to protect people and the environment throughout the entire production process.
- Royal T-Sticks are produced from recycled discarded aluminium. The use of recycled aluminium saves about 95 % of the energy used for the production of primary aluminium.
- All Royal T-Sticks are packed in compostable packaging from October 2021.
- No more messing around with a tea bag on the edge of a saucer;
- No teaspoon needed, so highly innovative;
- Hip and trendy to use;
- The fruit tea variants contain real pieces of fruit;
- 13 different flavours available now in large and small packagings;
- Eye-catching presentation in a bespoke box;
- Beautiful perspex presentation display for use on bars or restaurant tables;
- Two T-sticks in a deluxe packaging for convenient use in hotel rooms;
- Each stick contains 1.9 grams of tea. The tea we use is carefully selected and comes from plantations in the finest tea regions of India and South Africa.